Thursday, December 8, 2011

it comes along

I haven't blogged for awhile...
You know when you least expect it...when you don't have a clue....when you aren't looking...someone can come along and just sweep you off your feet.  I am still in shock...I think because it was so unexpected...you know I've been out there looking and through it all that little God voice in my head has always said "He will come to you..." That didn't make me slow down! I was hunting because you know I know better than God...when will I learn...someone along the way shared with me the following prayer, which I prayed daily.

Dear God
Fill me with your sacred presence
I ask for your love and guidance
and for your blessings
as I explore the deep reaches of my heart
I ask for your assistance
In releasing whatever stands in the way of true love.
My heart is pure and my intentions are clear.
Please bring me my perfect partner
Whoever it may be...bring him to me.
I want someone who enhances me just by being
who brings love, joy, peace and prosperity to me
who I can love fully and will receive my love
who loves, honors and cherishes me completely and always
May my heart be open and my head clear
may my life be ready to welcome true love
may i be embraced in your love
and uplifted by your grace
Amen

 I feel like God has walked with me throughout this entire journey...he has been right there with me through the tears and the fears...those first tentative steps into dating and now he has given me the greatest gift.  He has put this wonderful man in my life and said "It is good!"  I feel like he has laid a gift in my lap.

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment