Sunday, June 5, 2011

tranquility base here!

It is amazing to me...the way I feel today verses two years ago .  Tranquil is something I didn't know.  I walked on egg shells.  I never knew where I stood...what I had done wrong...what he was mad about this time...how stupid I was...If you would have asked me two years ago for one word to describe myself tranquil would not be it.  Nervous might have been a good one.  Today if you would ask me I could see how someone might say "Tranquil" . 

My boss gave me one of those little rocks that say something and mine said "Tranquility". 
I had a major meltdown on Friday night...one of those times when I question all of it...why it happened...what did I do? Nothing made sense.   Next day, I was back to myself.  I sometimes think it is hidden deep down inside and I never know when that volcano will blow. 

As Nick always tells me...they are fewer and farther between.  That is true.  There is more tranquility between them.

I checked out the dictionary for the word's meaning, see if it fits!
free from commotion or tumult; peaceful; quiet; calm:
free from or unaffected by disturbing emotions; unagitated; serene; placid: a tranquil life.
 
That's what comes...a tranquil life...that's what I strive for...

No comments:

Post a Comment