Monday, June 6, 2011

wisdom

Don't you wish you had it? 

I heard this quote the other day and thought...I get it!

"Wisdom does now what it will be satisfied with tomorrow."

Sometimes we jump too fast.  We react without thinking without looking at the ramifications of something.  We just react.  We don't think things through.  Now to me the opposite is true, too...sometimes I think things too much.  I look at everything that could possibly happen and spend so much time doing that I lose the opportunity to do anything.  That is in my personal life!!

Remember the wisdom of Solomon in the bible?  The baby that both women wanted? So to see the real mom Solomon said...OK, we'll cut the baby in two.  Real mom says...NO!!!

I have always said one of my strengths at work is that I can make a decision. If an instance arises...I can decide right now what needs to be done...it may be wrong but I can make a decision now....that is at work...

I have been contemplating starting to apply for jobs outside the area...a major life change...can I do it?

I just pulled my scripture for the day and it is from Psalms'....God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 46:1

Maybe wisdom is to rely on God for help in this.  I've learned over the past few years to just ask...so I am asking...what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment