Monday, June 27, 2011

taking a big step

Ok...so the time has come to take a big step.  There is a date in sight and this sucks!!  Talk about a nervous wreck...I am one. 
After 35+ years to have a first date again...YUK!  Thank goodness my boys are not too far away from first dates!  And the daughter-in-laws too.  They are full of advice...what do I wear?  My hair needs cut...yikes I am chewing my nails...Should it be a lunch?  Should it be a dinner? Should I make the arrangements or let him? Who said this was fun?

Thank goodness I think he is a little more experienced than me.  Does that mean he is a player and I should run far and fast?

My mother actually told a friend the other day about me meeting this guy online and we were going to meet...How does my mother know these things?
Who told her??  She does make things up maybe she made this up, too!!

When I started this blog it was all about divorce and the heartache and emotional ups and downs...this is an entirely new rhelm which I don't know how to handle or if I am ready to handle.

I guess I will go with the flow and see what happens.  I have known and asked through all of this for God to provide someone that can take me as I am and love the person I am...and my favorite bible verse that continues to come back to me over and over (everytime it does my friend Lora looks at me and says "Listen to this!!") is "Be still and know I am God"...and if you know me I am pushy and it is hard for me to stay still and let God take charge...but I am determined to do just that!!

In the meantime, my beautician is out of town for two weeks and I need a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment