Thursday, June 2, 2011

move it!




Have you ever heard the song from Madagascar?  I like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT...I like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT...

This morning while listening to my morning Joyce Meyer session....I was inspired!! She talked about MOVING it!

I perked up when she used the phrase "You can't drive a parked car"...if we hear God talking to us, telling us to do something....we have to MOVE to get it done...we can't just sit and whine about waiting for God to act...he expects us to MOVE it when he gives us direction...

Joyce talked about the man at the well who laid there for 38 years...year after year he missed being there when the angels stirred the water... after 38 years you think he would figure out he needed to get there a little earlier...but instead he whined...every time Jesus heals in the bible he tells the person to MOVE it...to go do something or not do something...but he never says...stay right where you are!!

I love how blunt Joyce can be....and she said...in 38 years I could wiggle closer!!!

After the man was healed Jesus then told him to pick up his mat...to clean up the mess he had made in 38 years...not leave all of that crap behind....and I am sure we all have a mess in our past that needs to be cleaned up once we get moving...
so today...don't be like that man at the well for 38 years, sitting and waiting on God to take action....MOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment