Tuesday, May 31, 2011

hot flash

Oh boy...turned on AC for the first time of the season and no AC...it is hot...inside and outside...
nothing cool about today...

We spent most of the day yesterday, Memorial Day Monday outside...in the sprinkler hooked up to the hose...cut grass and Taylor and I washed cars.YUK!! I was hot and sticky!

I came in at one point yesterday and one of the dogs was standing in front of the fan...that should tell you something.  None of them wanted to step out the door...it was pee fast and get back inside.

So this is what hell will be like...no thank you...I would not be able to stand this for an eternity...no way!!
So better turn this life in the right direction and do as I am told...

There is that new book out that makes hell sound OK...everyone is talking about it...well let me tell you...living in perpetual summer with no AC...I don't have to be told twice.

My life is changing right NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment