Monday, July 4, 2011

disappointment

ok so the big date didn't happen...
Talk about disappointment...I had myself so riled up...and it just didn't happen...of course you all know me and I analyzed every aspect of the issue. 

He called on Wed and said...I'm having car problems and just want to pre-warn you...so of course I read all kinds of stuff into that! Meaning there is a wife somewhere I don't know about, how about I have better plans or how about, now that we've talked on the phone a couple of times I'm not real sure about this.

Do I have to say any more?  I was relieved because I was a nervous wreck...I was disappointed because after all of our corresponding I really wanted to meet him and I said "what the heck" because I was still spending the weekend with Justin, Sarah and Lilah. 

We talked several times over the weekend and I've decided I'm either really being played by a pro or this guy is for real!! I think it was the whole cheating thing that makes me question every move by a man!!

Once again my good friend Lora came to my defense and talked some sense into me saying:  All good things come to those who wait...remember, all it means is this was not the time it was meant to happen...God has other plans.  Remember, how I always say I've learned my lesson and to give God his time?  that he's the boss not me?  I didn't learn a thing!!  I am still trying to impose my will on God....when will I ever learn?

So, I will sit back and let things happen in God's time not mine....but God do you think you could speed it up a little?  Just a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment