Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the blessing

After that ah ha moment...my friend Lora said to me...you have to find that blessing...and as you know you can find anything on the web.  So I started searching...remember the only word I remembered was something that sounded like Marakesh (as a kid of the 70's sounded like "Marakesh Express") so I went looking for anything that was close. What did I find? A blessing for a troubled heart....was that on target or what? I was blessed by the Lord or my special guardian angel...either way...I'll take it!!

1 comment:

  1. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail. com…

    ReplyDelete