Saturday, January 29, 2011

my boys

I can not say enough about my boys...through this whole ordeal they have been the adults...I always say I must have done something right or they raised me right I'm not sure which...I had a God moment with my son Nick.  In April of 2009 he came to my husband and I and told us he had the opportunity to take a job in the state of Washington and wanted to know what to do.  He was struggling and wanted our advice.  I am a person who has always believed in bettering yourself and understand the drive he has to do so but also knew he didn't want to leave family.  In the end he turned down the job and kicked himself for it for months...he just felt the time wasn't right.  Four months later my marriage fell apart and he and Jennifer became my rocks.  When I didn't show up at work Jennifer would come over, check on me, turned on those bedroom lights and brought me food...late at night on those bad nights Nick would show up out of the blue.  I could not have survived without their love and support.  Nick always says "I know now why I didn't go to Washington."  Last year, out of the blue the man he had contact with in Washington called him and said...would you think about the job again? We've had one open up...I said "Go" you have been a good son and you are being rewarded...this summer (2010) he and the family had the opportunity to go to Washington .  The kids got to experience it and they found they could live there.  I am excited for this move and once again see God's hand in all of it.  Nick has been blessed for the good deed he did for me...for being a good son.
Remember what God told me in that Kroger parking lot...you are blessed for the good deeds you do...
I  tell the grandkids they can't get rid of me that easily...I will be a perminant fixture by visiting often...I love Walla Walla...and look forward to what the future brings...

1 comment:

  1. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail. com…,,,,,

    ReplyDelete