Wednesday, January 19, 2011

not about me

This is not about my ex...this is not about me...it could be juicy if it was...but...this is about God and how I saw him through this journey I have taken.  It has been 1 year since my divorce but 1 and a half years since I found out that my husband was having an affair.  The pain is so intense, the pain is constant...I don't think I could ever describe in words how it makes you feel. Drop to your knees and pray you do...and trusting God is the toughest thing...all of the trust you had has just been blown out of the water.. at first you feel how could God let this happen to me? I am doing what he has called me to do...I thought...but as you come through the darkness and out the other side you realize God was with you throughout this journey. The poem about footprints is so true because there were times he carried me...and held me as I cried and kicked my butt when it needed to be kicked...I laugh when I envision God giving me a good talking to!! I now know he has quite a sense of humor too...oh the little dog he brought to me...and a male dog to boot!...i will later talk about Joan of Arcadia and our summer youth Sunday school but there are times when God hugs Joan during tough times...and that is how I felt many times God's touch and God's hug...his love is unconditional and undeserved...but we get it anyway! That is a yea God!!

1 comment:


  1. I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com…………………………………

    ReplyDelete