Tuesday, January 18, 2011

introduction to me

January 18, 2011
My name is Kim McHenry.  I am the survivor of a recent divorce that stunned me and was totally unexpected.  During this time I prayed and God became my constant companion and confidant.  As a youth director at a local church and a Christian my entire life I questioned all that I was doing and how could God  let this happen to me? Someone who thought they were doing his work... but through it all my questions were answered and every time something bad  happened or something would knock me down... God would be there with something good that would pick me up and put me back on my feet.  I was recounting my "God moments" with someone at work recently and she said "Kim you HAVE to write those down and share them."  I have always wondered what God had planned for me when this was all said and done and maybe this is what it is...sharing the realization I know there is a God. We have come face to face. I know he was with me every step of the way and after you read my posts you will believe, too! Over the next few months I will share my God moments with anyone who wants to read or anyone going through a really tough time and wants reassurance that God is with them. So come back and visit often!!

1 comment:


  1. I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com…………………………………

    ReplyDelete