Saturday, January 29, 2011

Listening

Every morning I stop by Kroger (across the street from my work) usually to buy dog food. Recently, after packing my big bag of dog food I jumped in my car and started the engine...There was a knock on my window...I turned to see an attractive, older (70ish) black woman.  I rolled down my window and she said...Do you know the Lord's Prayer...I said Yes...she said "Pray it"...I was stunned...stammered something about OK and have a good day, I pulled out of the parking spot...I looked in my rear view to confirm I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating!! She was nowhere to be seen...I have learned to listen and I prayed...our father, who art in heaven....all the way to work!!  I am learning something Lord...I am learning to be quiet and listen.

1 comment:

  1. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail. com…,,

    ReplyDelete