Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boston

There is more...August 26 was the anniversary of my finding out about my marriage so I decided I would go to Boston...I have always wanted to go there so this was the time!! I planned for months...booked a hotel room...planned places to visit...and then I met Robin...(Robin now you know how you brought about this change in my life!! I've always meant to tell you...thank you)..she turned me on to geocaching and if you know me you know about that...on one of these geocaching explorations she talked about Solomon Island, MD...and talked about her family's unexpected stop there and how they loved it...so peaceful..which is what I needed "peace".  It would pop up whenever I would go online to look at Boston...I would I would end up at Md...so at the last minute...one week prior to, I cancelled my reservations and went to Solomon Island where I had a "God moment" so I knew God had a plan that I didn't know about!!! Come on back tomorrow for the rest of the story...have you noticed how God has placed people in my life? All types, all ages but all Christian...from Evan to Lora to Robin...wow!! He knows what I need when and who I need to get me through...thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail. com…,,

    ReplyDelete