Monday, January 24, 2011

the letter

OK...so i have to share with you...i have struggled about posting the letter I received last year around the first of January 2010...but I felt you needed to know where I was coming from...the mind set I was in...it was an awful letter that talked about what a horrible person I was...how there were two faces to Ms. Kim...the face at church loving and kind and the nasty, mean person I was outside of church, who talked about my ex husband Mark like a scumbag...how I was turning the young people at church away from God..i quote"the nasty words of hate and anger pouring from your mouth.  Your hatred is becoming well known"....it crushed me...first the betrayal of my husband and now the betrayal of  my church.  I can laugh now ....but then it made me physically sick...i threw up after reading it...it was hand written with no signature (of course) and no return address (of course)...with a clearer mind now I realize there were only about five people at church that even knew my situation...and I knew I had the love and support of those people...there are still some people at church that don't even know I got divorced...
You know how this blog is about those God moments...I just got ready to post the letter and it wouldn't attach...no matter how I tried to save it or attach it...I save it because I do read it every now and then...I gauge myself against it to make sure I am none of the things it says I am..this entire blog is about God moments...and since I struggled with posting this letter...I think I am being told STOP...just know the next part of this story is based on how low I was at this point in  my life...the letter came on Thursday night and on Friday night there was a middle school overnight at church I was working.  i really didn't feel like being around ANYONE let alone 130 middle school kids!!

1 comment:


  1. I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com……………………

    ReplyDelete