Sunday, January 23, 2011

Joan moments

So Joan of Arcadia has what my kids and I call "Joan moments".  When God tells Joan what to do and she fusses but does it anyway resulting in something good or insight into something....Now before i started on this journey if someone had told me they had a "Joan moment" in real life I would have smiled nicely and thought to myself "a little wacky" even though I always believed in God and considered myself to be a Christian.  But I am here to tell you that I have had "Joan Moments" and come face to face with our Lord.  The first time it happened I paid no attention and if I had not gone to church that Sunday probably would not have realized what had happened to me...I must say now...I take nothing for granted...God is in the thick of it all and I watch for him now!!! OK so you are just like me...reading this and saying to yourself..."she's a little wacky" but I invite you to continue visiting this blog and reading day after day and you can make your own call...but I know that God has walked right beside me through this past year...making his presence known...you know the scripture says " just ask" (kids I think that is from the book of James, which if you remember is my favorite!) James 1:5 says "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."  This past year I lacked wisdom but I knew enough to just ask.  It starts with a letter...which I will share with you next time and I must warn you.. it isn't a nice letter.  It was sent to me by who knows...but it made me question me and it made me question God. In the end it brought God face to face with me.  So looking back on it...I can honestly say, what started out as a way to hurt and degrade me turned into a blessing from God...I will repeat...every time I was at my lowest this past year...God was at his highest...something good always came from something bad.  And I am wise enough to praise and thank him for that.

1 comment:

  1. I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back... Fix broken relationship/marriage... My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com………………………

    ReplyDelete