Saturday, September 17, 2011

dog farts



Ohhh the smell...you know that smell if you have a dog...it will make you gag!
When I was growing up we had a poodle named "Snowball".  When he ate Alpo it was trouble.  He would let the stinkiest doggie toots.  They were silent but oh my....they were awful!  We would always tease my dad because he always blamed the dog for every toot ever expelled in our house.  Those were called Alpos.

My dogs will have stinkies if their food changes at all.  They are NOT picky eaters but they should be.  Their digestion gets totally messed up if they eat anything different.

I know there is a kid's book out about a farting dog called "Walter the Farting Dog".  I am sure everyone has experienced dog farts but I'm not sure how many people talk about them.

My dogs actually expel gas.  It isn't often you hear a dog let one but two of my dogs regularly do it.  Every time I hear one of them...I stop and look at them like... did I just hear what I think I heard?  Of course they are looking at me like...what??....I think it was you!

Dogs are just a hoot! I never thought I would write about dog poop or dog farts!  I have sunk to new lows!
I bet God made dogs just to make fun of us...nope he did it for the realization of love...they love us unconditionally and I love my pups...toots and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment