Thursday, September 8, 2011

taking chances

But what do you say to takin' chances?
What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?
Never knowin' if there's solid ground below
Or a hand to hold or hell to pay
What do you say?

Oh to take a chance...it is really scary...we get so comfortable in the everyday and what we consider our norm.  It takes a lot to step out and take that chance.

I am thinking in terms of jobs...I've been looking around at what is out there and thinking about taking a leap...do I put in application? don't I?....if I wait they'll all be expired and that will make my decision for me!! Wimp...think of the song above...jumping off the edge....just JUMP!!

Then there is personal life, too...what do  you do? just JUMP!!

It sucks to be logical and think of all of the "what ifs"...don't you know people that are always taking chances...sometimes they come out good and sometimes they don't but at least they try it!
I think I just wrote the other day about not wanting to be laying on my death bed and saying "what if"

Ok here I go...JUMPING!
What do you say?

1 comment:

  1. Jumping is hard! It's too bad we don't all have a crystal ball to let us know it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete