Tuesday, September 6, 2011

random pictures



I just found these random pictures last night on my computer...I knew where they came from....Taylor would get hold of my camera and take the most random things....the top one...once I looked closely is the door to my fridge with magnets and pictures on it...don't look at the finger prints!...I guess she liked the one of all of the boys!

The second one is the wagon she would put her stuffed animals in and the bottom one is a pair of scissors...I hope she didn't have them in her possession.  There were also some close ups of Zack with his finger in his nose...it was apparent he didn't know he was being photographed.

The unexpected.  When you least expect it, something happens and can take you by surprise.  Usually it makes me laugh.  These pictures made me laugh because I can just imagineTaylor taking them and I am also thinking "Where was I through all of that...wasn't I probably suppose to be watching them!"

We should always be open to the unexpected.  Sometimes it is something we would have never thought of our self.  Maybe it is something we needed to do for a long time and just haven't but now we have that push, that nudge to do it.

Serendipity...do you know what that means?  lets look it up in Urban Dictionary! 
A very good coincidence, often leading to something really awesome.
The act of 'stumbling' upon something good or fortunate. Something that makes you happy.
Me stumbling on these pictures made me happy...it was serendipity I found them...maybe I was having a bad day and they picked me up!
Use it in a sentence:  It was serendipity that I put one quarter in the gumball machine and three came out. :-)
I like to think there is no such thing as serendipity but it is God's hand.   By us allowing something to take place it results in something else happening or otherwise known as a God Moment!!! Talk about 6 degrees of separation...I went from random pictures to God Moments...who knew they were so connected!!

No comments:

Post a Comment