Thursday, September 8, 2011

the fear

The next time you feel frightened and fragile, stand very still.   If you do , you might feel the tip of an angel's wing brush against your shoulder.
Sara Ban Breathnach

Sometimes we are so afraid to do something we stand still and do nothing.  God, our creator is always beside us and walks with us....when we are afraid...just stand still and wait.  God will answer.

I listen to Joyce Meyer every morning...yesterday she was talking about how do you know if a man is the one for you.  She said "I can tell you. I know the answer!" 
Of course I perked up and thought, "I'm taking notes!"
Here is her plan:

Be still....(can you see how that keeps coming back???)
Pray for that person
Be patient...if it is meant to be it will.

She also said...if he's married...it's not God's will...no way! I loved that...
So be still and listen!
I will keep on doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment