Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The pumpkin



I've talked a lot about unexpected gifts...well here is one!
I have this ratty patch of weeds...beside the garage.  There is a cart there, too.
I always say I am going to burn it up or burn it down but it is very close to the garage and you know what that would mean...yep, I would probably set it on fire.

My biggest thing is I know baby rabbits live there...I can not for the life of me hurt a baby anything...they may be adult fat rabbits now but...still can't do it!
Every time I go by this patch of weeds I fuss and gripe...but guess what I found there the other day...unexpectedly and quite by accident...you guessed it...this beautiful pumpkin!

Welcome fall...my favorite time of year and welcome pumpkin! Time to cut it from the vine and put it out for all to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment