Monday, October 17, 2011

bad girls

I think I relate to cranky!!no wait...bossy...no, sassy...I can't even read the other one...maybe my butt is big enough to include them all....oooops off topic!! sort of!!
A little glass of vino...

I have told you that Jennifer and i have taken to wine skype nights...when she and I were here as lonely women we would have wine nights...now that she is in Walla Walla we have wine skype nights.  We both drink our glass of wine and talk just like we were sitting next to each other on the couch.   These days though, Nick joins in with his bottle of beer.  We are NOT hard core drinkers...not by a long shot...even though Jennifer did suggest I come to Walla Walla and become a vintner in my next life.

I swear by a glass on wine at night, not every night.  I told a friend recently she needed to try it.  At the end of the day...pour a glass...relax...put on some good music...dance a little...and you are feeling good...

It makes me sleep...so I go to sleep totally relaxed.  And according to some study...it is good for me.

How can something that people say is so bad for you be good for you?  I have always said "you have to be a little bad to be good"...you have to have one vice...no one is perfect. 

For years I smoked...off and on....I smoked when I was with the park guys...and we were out for the night...it just came naturally....or when I was nervous.  I started smoking in 9th grade when I stole some cigs from my brother's bedroom...(sorry Fred) then I stopped when I had my kids...because I knew it wasn't good for the unborn bab  (you are welcome Nick and Justin).  I started up again but stopped cold turkey when we had to sign an affidavit for our health insurance, probably 15 years ago...I couldn't lie...I had to quit...so I laid them down and have probably only had one or two or three since.  You know who you are... who was with me when I had them Cass and Brenda!!

Isn't that funny...doing something bad like smoking and couldn't lie...sometimes our priorities are really screwed up.  But maybe that is that little bad to be good...It is so hard trying to be good all the time...as a matter of fact it is impossible...no one (except Jesus) can be perfect all the time...

Why do other people and we ourselves expect perfection...so all of you young ladies out there...all of you mothers...DO NOT EXPECT PERFECTION from you daughters....because it isn't going to happen...instead hope and pray for a little bit....just a little bit of bad...so they can be really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment