Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the war has begun



It has started already.  The weather is getting colder and it has started.  Tonight I was getting trash ready for pick up and it was dark on the back porch...I reached in to pull out the trash bag and grabbed a mouse instead...I screamed and I am sure scared the bejesus out of it...YUK!

Next it will be in my house...in the pantry...where they love to live...it will be in the dog food...and you know me...I hate to kill any living thing...but if I don't they overtake the place...

So, the war is on...I will try to think of new and creative ways to catch these critters only to take them outside and release them and see them back inside the next day!!  I need to invite my mother for a visit.  She is a great mouse killer!

Wonder what we are suppose to learn from mice?  Does God have a lesson I am suppose to be learning? Patience and perseverance I think are the two things I am reminded every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment