Monday, October 10, 2011

lists



If you know me...I am a list maker!  I make lists for everything...
Want to know what I am going to do today...there is a list...one for home...one for work...one for church...I laugh about people being anal and needing to go with the flow...and I am awful...I find them everywhere.  I journal and have for many years...I am afraid when I die my kids will get a real eye opener about their mom !!  But they will also find books of lists...what I did every day for years!

I was looking through an old book this morning and saw a note:
Make a list of 20 things you like about yourself...Could you find 20? I had actually written them in the margin of the book.   These are things I like about me...you may find them annoying!!

1. Positive attitude
2. Not evil or revengeful
3. Laugh a lot
4. I like my eyes
5. my faith
6. love God
7. love kids
8. love animals
9. willing to take a risk now and then
10. confident
11. love family
12. survivor
13. love friends
14. love to read and love knowledge
15. forever learner
16. step out and try it once
17. love of music- all kinds
18. art and love to try new things...love to go to museums (oops this probably should be 21)
19. OK to be alone
20 can stand on my own

So, make your list...What are 20 things you like about yourself?  Maybe tomorrow I will share one of my other lists! 

No comments:

Post a Comment