Thursday, October 13, 2011

romantic

I am a sucker for romance.
At heart, all girls are, I think.  They want that guys that when they look at him, they just melt.

I am 55 years old and as I was cleaning my house on Saturday I got stopped in my tracks by this song...and it is a country song to boot...but it was on MTV, so that makes it OK.

I thought who would think at your age a song could talk to you!! but being the true romantic I am...it did...and this is just the chorus...

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight
by: Lady Antebellum

Oh boy, next I will be spouting poetry!  Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment