Thursday, October 27, 2011

weebles


Do you remember these things?  Can you sing the song?  "Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!" 

This is day 3 of the plan to run a 5K in April.  I have decided I have a lot in common with a weeble!  I have been using the treadmill because it is so dark in the mornings and in the evenings...I am all over that thing.  I weeble and wobble but just like them...I am still standing at the end!

My dogs are getting a real kick out of this! They sit all around me just staring.  When I start to run...well they look very confused....like "what are you doing? You don't do that!" 

I will keep going, I will keep wobbling and weebling.  And I hope in the end I don't fall down.  This weekend I try this outside.  How many people can I knock off the sidewalk with my weebling!

No comments:

Post a Comment