Wednesday, July 20, 2011

crosswords

I saw on TV over the weekend....how to avoid Alzheimer's...reach for the crossword...I do it faithfully.  I have an order I do it in...
I do all of the across filling in all that I know....then I do all the downs filling in all I know...then I start the process all over again...no jumping around for me....you do it in an order...
Talk about anal retentive!!

there are several things I am very by the book about...I was telling them at work on Tuesday...I write out all  my wardrobe...for months at a time...what I will wear every work day...its OK for me to vary from my list...I just might feel like it!! but i write it down so I don't wear something more than once in a few weeks...I can usually go about a month and a half without repeating...I have found I really like little dresses all of a sudden...go figure!?!

Other things...fingerprints on light switches and dog slobber on glass doors...drives me crazy...isn't it funny how some things set us off and other things that may be really important to someone else...doesn't matter to us!! How funny we are....

Saturdays are cleaning days...just ask my kids...they would run and hide on Saturdays...I clean from top to bottom...change sheets, change blankets...because I have dogs sometimes I will change sheets several times a week...I am so afraid I will smell like a dog...I am sure I can blame this on my mom somehow!!

whats so funny...when I go see my kids...I don't even notice that...I am usually so excited about seeing them...I don't even notice what anything looks like...I guess that just goes to show we are the only ones that it matters to...I am sure God could care less!  He probably likes dog smells!

now a four letter word for "futile".

No comments:

Post a Comment