Saturday, July 23, 2011

filtering

I know we all have issues...and believe me I have some and its funny how most of us know what our issues are.

My newest issue is I filter everything told me and explained to me through the "cheater" and "liar" filter.  People I work with...I listen and filter....people I meet...I listen and filter and come to conclusions...because who can you believe??? New men...they are in bad trouble...they can't say anything that isn't filtered...and they are so easily dismissed...all are liars and cheaters!  I've only met one that I have believed....and I ask myself...you thought you knew the last one...you thought he was honest and would NEVER do anything like cheating...wasn't a very good judge of character were you??  So what makes you a good judge now??

The only people with which I don't have filters are my boys, my daughter in laws, my grand kids and my mom and immediate family.  They are always honest with me, I think.  They are always truthful with me,I think.  There is no lying or cheating with them,I think. No, I know...and it feels good to know there is someone that is truthful with you.

God's word has no lies and God does not cheat me.  His word is truth.  His word tells me what I need to know.  So, I think he's a keeper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment