Sunday, July 17, 2011

skype


Tonight I am waiting to skype with the grand kids.  The ones that moved west.  We try once a week to get together and talk...it is great!
I wonder if God uses skype...that makes me laugh when I think about it.
Wouldn't you just die if you were online and you got a skype invite from God....
Just wanted to catch up he said...so you read to him...that's what Taylor does to me!  She reads me a book...she is improving her reading skills.
You tell him about your day...about the sermon Greg preached this morning...you ask if he was right!

Wouldn't it just be neat?  He would be like I am with the kids...A doting Grammy just wanting to spend time and hanging on every word...there is nothing they can say that is wrong! I don't bother them with worries or any tough stuff...just want to spend time...but God would already know all the tough stuff...can't hide it from him...that would make it easy and comfortable...don't have to worry about what you say or how you say it...he would already know.

I would finally know if God was a guy or a gal...wantta vote on that one? 
You know you don't need skype...God will always listen...there is nothing greater than prayer...there is nothing greater than to be on your knees and talking to God.

I will skype any time God...just give me a shout...I will also talk every day...through prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment