Tuesday, July 12, 2011

heat and humidity equals bad hair

The minute I walk out of the house.
The minute I open the door.
The minute I take a step.
Why do I bother?
My hair droops...immediately!
I walked into work on Monday...a fellow employee said "You hair looks good today"...I wanted to slap him!  I knew it looked like crap...I hate flat head!  The humidity does bad things to my hair!! Everyone else frizzes but not me...perfectly flat!
Everyone says ...You need product....product makes my flat hair flatter!!
The only thing that will help me is no heat and humidity!!

There are times in our life when we have flat head every day...those days when you want to throw up your hands and say...I give up!! Why bother putting in the hot rollers!  Why bother wearing the heals!! Why bother using the product!! You know those days...we all have them...nothing goes right....we whine all day long...guess what...life goes on...get over it!!

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knows them that trust in him.” – Nahum 1:7

He knows bad hair...and he knows flat head...and it doesn't really matter to him!  So it shouldn't matter to me!  So trust him....good days are around the corner!  That product may work one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment