Tuesday, July 5, 2011

result of dog fight

Five years ago when we moved into our new house ( and for months prior to) our dogs went through a major shed.  Not your yearly shed that takes place about now but a major, blowout shed.  They shed so much hair you swear they should be bald!  I sweep floors every night...I can not keep up with the hair balls. When I get up in the morning the bedroom floor is covered.

As a result of the recent dog fight my dogs are so stressed they are again having a major, blowout shed.  You have no idea!!  They look like refugees or those dogs you see on magazines from third world countries.  They are pitiful! 

Don't we wish we could shed our skin?  Shed all of the bad and outward crap and start anew? 
That would be awesome!  I have some really bad hair days...and would love to shed it all and have a new doo!! Shed the old and get me some new!!!

God gives us that opportunity every day.  The opportunity for forgiveness and to start again.  Only through our belief in Christ can we do this transformation.  The chance to start new every day.  The chance to get on our knees and ask God for forgiveness.  I may screw up today but I know I can ask for forgiveness.  I can ask God to be a part of my life and to work with me to make me better.

So...I am going to go brush the dogs and run the sweeper one more day...all of that loose hair...and I am going to drop to my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment