Wednesday, July 6, 2011

result of dog fight 2

Remember the dog fight while I was on my way home from the mission trip?  One of the other results of the dog fight (at least I am attributing it to that) is my dog called Lil Guy is suddenly scared to death of everything.  If the dogs growl at each other, which in turn makes me yell, he is hiding and trembling.  This is the same dog that was hell on wheels.  The same dog that was Nick's arch nemesis.  The only boy dog.  He now shakes in his paws!!

Sounds like me jumping back into the dating game.  As the result of the divorce, this hell on wheels and  fiercely independent woman is suddenly shaking in her shoes at the possibilities!  What am I doing?  Am I an idiot?
I don't even know what I want in  a partner.  I've made a list.
Someone who loves to work with kids and is willing to get involved in their lives.
Someone who will love me just the way I am.
Someone who is honest.
Someone who has NEVER cheated on his wife.
Just to name a few...

Everything I read says throw the list away and settle for just a few of the things on the list...no way!  I did that for 32 years...settled...I will never settle again.

So, Lil Guy and I are finding our footing after these terrifying things that happened to us.  Together we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment