Monday, July 11, 2011

some things you never know about people...

There are some things you don't know about people...and never will...I on the other hand always tell it all! One of my faults!! I will tell you everything...doesn't matter how personal...so here goes!!

I love to lay in the sun...that's why I don't mind cutting grass...I love the long hours in sunshine...I wear as little as possible...remember I told the story one time about my mother...when we were sick as children,  we were told to lay in the sun...this will also explain a lot...my 80 year old mother just bought a string bikini to lay in the sun on her back porch...

So, as you know...I live alone...(except for the big vicious dogs that live with me)...and I have figured out how to lay in the sun...on my back porch...naked!  I can put my chair just back far enough no one can see me, I still catch the rays...the closest house where someone lives is far away...the church and golf course can't see a thing...so I felt very comfortable...FELT!!

Then it happened!  yesterday I was enjoying the rays...basking in the sun!! and I heard the dogs start...barking...in the house...there is a great distance between where my clothes are and the back door of plate glass, the front door, plate glass...there was someone at the front door...a gentleman...Bad Trouble!!
The dogs wouldn't shut up!!! He kept knocking...uh oh!!..Can't hide...car is in the driveway...he may walk around back...bigger trouble.

Now if you know me...I am NOT an exhibitionist...I pretty much cover this body up all the time...I don't show my stuff!...the only thing I have is a beach towel....under me...what do I do? I kept thinking about yesterday at Sunday School...I talked to the kids about making stupid decisions...this was one of mine!! Stupid...Stupid...

I finally scooched up enough to get the towel out from under me...and wrapped myself tightly...It was a neighbor...I cut his grass when I can...he just wanted to say "Thanks"....I too said Thanks!  for reminding me not to do stupid things!!

We always think we can get away with things don't we!! Never...someone is always going to find out!!!God is always watching...you can't hide from God (Jonah story)...God has seen my birthday suit...but the entire world has not...so I have made a vow...from now on it only happens in the tanning bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment