Wednesday, August 3, 2011

getting your foofoo on

little bunny foo foo


You know I've been accused lately of being very prissy...me!  If you know me... that is very hard to imagine.  Today I did it...I wore the 3.5 inch heels to work....to be made to measure how high they were (that's how I know) and to discuss why I was wearing such things....in between all of the laughing and joking...my friend Mona said to me...I knew there was a foofoo hidden in there somewhere...she just needed to come out!

I liked that...and decided to call it "getting my foofoo on"....that's a big whoohoo...someone told me on Sunday...there is just something different about you...you have a new air of confidence...a new air of love of yourself...I hope they meant that in a good way and knowing who said it I really believe it was done in that context since she is one of my biggest supporters and friends...

I do suddenly love me!  I know what I am made of...and it is good stuff! Maybe there is that little bit of self assurance that comes when someone of the opposite sex pays a little attention to you.  Maybe it comes from feeling really good about the way you look, sound and feel!  I don't know what it is but I know I like it and never want to go back to that wimpy, whiny person that was me during and right after the divorce.  Who was that person? YUCK! I don't like her!!

Hidden in each of us is this foofoo (whatever your foofoo is! Mine is heels, shorter skirts, a good tan and an air of kick butt!) Sometimes, you have to do some digging to find her!

So get out the shovel girls it is time to start...go find your foofoo!

I googled FooFoo
Foo-Foo is a fictional dog in The Muppet Show. She is a white poodle owned by Muppet diva Miss Piggy. She is very tender towards her, even to the point of sickly saccharine baby talk. That made me laugh!!!
Urban Dictionary explains it like this:
When you look or feel frilly, Prissy, made up, High maintenance, overdone etc..

Oh wait it gets better!!
a name for a lady's private parts
Use it in a sentence...this is the example in Urban Dictionary:
wow you should take a look at her foo foo!  (What???)
or
Is your foo foo still working or what? (Oh my!!)
Ok...maybe I need to change that title!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment