Thursday, August 4, 2011

marry me Blake Mycoskie


I live for two magazines to come in the mail....Oprah and Garden and Gun....I love both of those magazines!
One day I will drive south thanks to Garden and Guns and never come back...that's coming...be prepared....and then there is O Magazine!  Oprah this month is about Makeovers!  I think I've had several years of a makeover!

I do want to get married again...and I've decided to marry Blake Mycoskie...OK he is a cutie and would be kind to these old eyes...he is young...but it is what he is that makes him so appealing.

OK if I can't marry him...I want to meet the folks who parented him!
Blake is the founder of Tom's shoes...he is featured in O this month...it says he travels widely (I could do that!), dances badly (me too!), believes giving things away is good for business.  I love the way he thinks.

I have made this long list of what I want in a man.  Next time around...and it isn't' about looks it is all about what is on the inside.  I want someone who loves God first and foremost!  Someone who loves others and puts God's word to work.  Someone who loves young people and making a difference in their lives.  Someone who loves family and will be a great papa to my grand kids!!  Someone who is active in their community and gives back to their community.   Someone who is always learning and growing!

Sounds like Blake is perfect for me!  Wait I think he is the age of my kids!  Might be a problem...

Marry me Blake Mycoskie! You have all of those qualities I'm looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment