Thursday, August 25, 2011

too serious

i have been way too serious lately...so a funny Kim story...I came home the other day and my eye was bothering me so I decided to put some antibiotic eye drops in....I took it out of the cupboard and thought gosh that burns, really bad...my eye must be infected..I took a closer look at the bottle...it was ear drops.  One time I put dog eye drops in my eye...it burned, too. I handed it to one of my church kids when it started burning so bad and she said "it says for dog use only"!

What's that scripture about can't see the twig in your neighbor's eye for the log in your own!! Maybe I need to re-read all of that..

I am heading east today...I am lucky and watching my baby granddaughter sleep right now.
How blessed can one person be?

No comments:

Post a Comment