Wednesday, August 10, 2011

it is one of those days

I am having one of those crazy days...everyone you talk to doesn't understand what you are saying and no one gets it.  The kind of day when you think you are the only sane person on the planet and I just want to slam dunk everyone! Oh my! I just re-read that and it doesn't sound good..

This attitude may have started last night.
Last night I was thinking....God has to be a woman...because all men are just dicks! (except my brilliant, sweet and kind sons, of course!).  There is no way God could be a man because he would think women are stupid.  He would think women don't know how to dig themselves out of a hole.  He would have made all women skinny and shapely and sexy just to please himself and all men....do I have to go on?  God has to be a woman...she created the world and all that is in it and it is finished!....what better evidence do you need....if God was a man it would be half-ass-done.

It is one of those days! Sorry about the small amount of cursing!

Addendum:  OK I came back after the fact and decided there are some men I consider to be OK and they don't fall in the creepy category I mentioned above...Tim Naylor that includes you...my nephews whom I love and adore...Hoy Murphy, you know I think you are the greatest, Greg Hayes you have to be good!! I have a lot of respect for JF and Mike Morris and Mike Harvey... and Carl Nutter...oh and my Dave's from church are just wonderful....and I do have my lil' guy puppy...I'll keep thinking!

OK...I also was thinking on the way home....am I a feminatzi:
 urban dictionary meaning:
feminatzi
A name, loosely synonymous with "b*tch," that men call women who seek power and control (i.e. traditional "male" qualities) over their lives. Usually insinuates that a woman is breaching her "subordinate place" by attempting to put forth ideas and beliefs that are threatening to male social dominance and power .
Please use it in a sentence:
What? Naomi Wolf says that women don't have true equality with men? That stupid feminatzi! She should shut up before they notice...

Yep...that's me! Feminatzi!!
Oh by the way I called and used my feminatzi voice on the cable company (still not up yet) and where is that tech in my area!!! I asked if he was a man...she didn't need to say anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment