Saturday, August 6, 2011

I can be a wreck

One of these days it is going to happen....I am afraid my friend Angie almost witnessed it tonight...I think I've mentioned I drive way too fast.  I talk on my phone and text...which I know is so wrong...but I will admit to doing it...

One day I am going to die in a fiery car crash...when I do they are going to find a thousand little scraps of paper with words on them.

The other thing I do as I drive down the road is write down blog ideas.  I can see something along the road...hear something on the radio...see something in a car I pass and think...that would make a great blog.

So I grab a pen I keep handy and write it down...so all over my car are these little scraps of paper...Once a week I may gather them up and transfer them to the list I keep by my computer...

When the fiery crash comes...ask if there were any little scraps of paper with words...someone get my personal effects...and continue this blog.

there are some really great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment