Monday, August 15, 2011

urban dictionary

So, I've used urban dictionary references several times on this blog.  Believe it or not my pastor mentioned urban dictionary once during a sermon which got me hooked on the site.

I love the definitions which are written by normal people just like you and me...well maybe not quite too normal!

I was mentioning my exploring of UD to my intern and he gave me that look....like what are you doing on there...you really shouldn't be doing that...so that's when I knew I had to really look around the site.  He looked very afraid!

Today I was writing my evening blog about my nervous habits so thought I would see what they said about the subject...nothing...nada

Then  I remembered Scott saying...put your name in there some time...you won't believe what people associate with your name....so I did....Oh my!!!

It was really good stuff...Kim's are hot!  Big boobs (obviously not this Kim!) nice bottoms (obviously not this Kim) but everything was nice about Kim's...oh one or two bad references but out of about 12 to 15 not bad. 

I like this urban dictionary...and will be happy to continue being a Kim! and I think I will go do some writing of my own on there....I have a couple of definitions for a Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment