Friday, April 29, 2011

daughter-in-laws

I am writing this while I am up watching the royal wedding.  To all you nay sayers out there...I stick out my tounge!  What a beautiful ceremony and witness.  I cried when I listened to the words of the ceremony.  The covenant between God and two people.  It is ordained by God never to be broken by man.  I loved they referenced Jesus' first miracle was at a wedding.  I love how the two boys of Diana stood side by side and know there is no prouder moment for a mother than when her sons stand up for each other at this time.  When she looks upon them and knows she did something right.  The love she feels at that moment is overwhelming!

Weddings bring into the family of the groom the blessing of daughter-in-laws.  What a blessing they are.  I have welcomed two wonderful women into this family of men!  They have blessed us with two more young ladies into the family with two wonderful granddaughters.  These women have held me up these past two years.  They have held me as I cried and they have comforted me.  They have felt indignant for me against those who betrayed me and have become the leaders of this family as the older generation fell apart.  They are so strong and they rule their two families with such grace and love.  They love, care and gift for my precious sons.

A marriage teaches us of God's love as it is God's love on earth.  As a mother I am overwhelmed at the love I feel for Jennifer and Sarah, not born of me but gifted to me.  The daughters I did not have.  You are so special to me.  I love you both, forever.  This is a joyful day!  A day of hope and love!  God is smiling on us every day as we live in his love.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment