Thursday, April 21, 2011

emotions

I guess I should apologize for my rantings yesterday...but if nothing else it showed you the emotional upheaval you experience as a result of divorce.  There is no happily ever after divorce.

It will soon be two years since I found out and it has been a constant battle of emotions.  From the days of tears and wallowing in self pity.  To days of ranting and anger.  As you could tell in the posts over the past week it was a roller coaster week.

Some day I know it will be OK.  I know the emotions will even out and that roller coaster will get like the kiddie coaster with tiny hills and no big mountains that turn upside down or do a corkscrew!

I look forward to those days and count the days until they come.

Thanks to Melissa for this scripture:
Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment