Wednesday, April 6, 2011

pink

I used to say "when I put on pink I feel like my IQ drops immediately".  I am going to eat those words!

I have suddenly noticed I wear pink all the time...today I had on a pink blouse and pink vest...right now I have on a pink fleece.

What is with me?

I never thought I would be a pink wearer!  Maybe Taylor, my granddaughter has had an influence on me...she loves pink and as a redhead...she wears  it well...I love the fact that Taylor at age 6 is so comfortable in her own skin! She will wear any shade of pink. 

I need to be more like her.  I need to wear pink more often.  I have taken a big step forward at my age.  I am not so worried about what people think...doesn't matter anymore!...I think I am getting my priorities in order. 
What color do you think is God's favorite?  Think about what he created that is pink.
He made baby's cheeks pink
He made pigs pink
cotton candy
roses
strawberry ice cream
bubble gum
sunsets
new born animals (such as mice, moles and rats)
ham
ballet shoes
tutus
lipstick
pink lemonade
diamonds
the singer "pink"
breast cancer awareness ribbons
Barbie's signature color
Elvis' Cadillac
a puppy's nose

You can never go wrong with pink! I think I'll wear it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment