Saturday, April 23, 2011

lament for sissie


Sissie calling me all kinds of names!


Poor Sissie!
I tried out my new dog clippers on her...I took about 3 large puppies off of her...she is looking pretty pitiful...I should have watched the video prior to!
I decided to write her lament



Oh Lord why did you give me to this woman?
This woman who shuts me in the bathroom with her
This woman who clips my nails and makes me bleed
This woman who makes me look like I have mange

I know she is doing it for my own good
I know like you she is teaching me patience
But why do I have to look like this doing it?

Be with me Lord as I put up with her
she does let me lay on the couch
she does bake me burnt treats
she does buy me chewies

Thank you Lord
I think I will keep her.
Besides I am too tired and lazy to run away!

No comments:

Post a Comment