Monday, April 4, 2011

tom tom

I've mentioned a couple of times the family Bermuda vacation.  On the way, Mark bought a tom tom to get us through New York City, where we were catching the cruise ship.  We laughed and called it Deb Deb, because of the sexy voice...had I known what was going on we could have called it Kath Kath. (sorry for that nasty comment!)

This weekend I brought tom tom out of hibernation to get me to the wedding.  I knew how to get to a certain point, it was from there on I needed help.  That thing scares the bejesus out of me...I'm moving along  and suddenly it says "Turn right ahead"...I keep it in my glove compartment and some times it just comes on for no reason...and suddenly you hear a voice.  "Merge ahead"...what?? Where did that come from??
Sort of like God...sometimes his voice just comes out of nowhere...we don't know the road ahead and need some help and guidance.  Or sometimes we think we are on the road and going pretty good and then wham! his voice telling you to change routes! But I don't want to...

tom tom or God God....
both of them...you need to listen and follow directions so you don't get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment