Saturday, April 9, 2011

weeks

Where do the weeks go?  I swear we were just at the wedding!

This weekend is a special weekend.  It is the confirmation retreat for the confirmation class at our church.  There are 18 middle school/high school young people being confirmed in the faith on Sunday.

They are a wonderful group of kids.  They have taken this very serious and I am always amazed (I've realized I've say that a lot) at their dedication.  The questions they ask...I always grow in my faith just being with them.  Have you ever noticed when you question and ask is when you grow???

Usually the class comes here (to my home) for the retreat.  But this year I just couldn't pull it off. There are times I just can't get my act together....so we are staying at church.

Pray for us!

PS:  I meant to post this on Friday and as I've mentioned I have not had myself together so you are getting it after the fact...and this confirmation retreat will supply blog fodder for weeks to come.
Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment