Monday, April 18, 2011

lamentations II

Lament II

Lord I am in pain and don't think it will ever leave me.
Lord why have you allowed this to happen to me?
Lord why have you allowed this pain and sorrow to enter my life?
I have tried to be your servant.
I have tried to live my life for you.
Why does it hurt so much?
Why are there so many tears?
Why did you take my best friend?
Why did you take my soul?
Why did you allow this to happen? to me? to my boys?
Why did Satan win?  Why did Mark turn to Satan and not you?
Why didn't you listen to my prayers? Why did you not open your heart to me?
I trust you Lord.  I know with you mountains can move.
With you a life can turn around.
God I put all my trust in you.
God I give my life to you.
In your ways I will walk. 
I will denounce all things Satan.
I will step away knowing you have my best interest.
My ears are open to your voice.
I will tell everyone what you have done for me.
I will serve you.
I love you Lord, now and forever.

some nights are just nights of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment