Tuesday, April 19, 2011

recharge

My phone....As I have mentioned...I am addicted to Words with Friends...I use my phone for geocaching...I have it on all the time...it looses power fast!
It needs recharged most of the time...and I am great at forgetting to plug it in.
So, I will go to take a picture and it is dead.

I need to recharge my phone and sometimes I need recharged.
I don't know why some days are so much harder than others.
I struggle.

I decided to take a Disciple bible class to recharge my batteries.
I needed adult talk about my beliefs and God.
I needed to ask questions.  I needed to question my faith.
I needed to be surrounded by people who think it's OK to question.
Sometimes we need to share, discuss and argue with others of faith.

I can not say thanks enough for their love, their listening and their prayers.
The readings have been too close to home and bring up all kinds of emotions that I thought were gone.  They then come back with a vengeance.

I need recharged by these people of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment