Monday, May 30, 2011

granny panties

In all of the divorce books you read it tells you to dump the granny panties and buy yourself new sexier underwear....so I went out and bought some new sexier underwear...they are not as comfortable as grannies!! And who had the idea for a thong??? I bought  new bras that push you up and pop them out there!!! OK my boys will stop reading about now!!!

You've heard the phrase put on your big girl panties and do it...well, yesterday I pulled up my big girl panties, the sexier ones of course...and tackled one of my fears....I took the tractor up on top my roof...for the first time this summer...and cut the grass there.

I was going up the back hill all summer and I thought...what's the difference?  It is just a little steeper is all...
So, I sucked it up....pulled them up...pushed them out and did it!! Straight up the hill...I thought I would do a little at a time till I got the entire thing done...I am so proud of myself!!! It felt wonderful...that ol self confidence is sitting up there pretty high right now!!

God tells us to "fear not" and I was fearing...
God doesn't say anything about panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment