Monday, May 30, 2011

what just happened?

i hate when I punch a button on my computer while writing this blog and suddenly everything I've written disappears....I don't understand...what did I just do?  What just happened? Where are these rules?  Who made up these things it does? Why did that just happen?

Where is it written that it will do this if you do this? I just don't get it...

Sort of like life...what did I do to get this?  Why did this happen? What are the rules now?  Who made this thing up? Soon it will be another year that has come and gone since my discovery of Mark's unfaithfulness.  So much has happened in this past year...Mark has re-married, the kids are leaving, I have a new grandbaby and I am dating.

I am amazed how it still hangs out there...how it is still there?...I had a long talk a few weeks ago with an older woman in our congregation...who recently lost her husband...she talked about how hard it has been and then she looked at me and said..it must be harder for you because he isn't gone...

Oh but he is...then there are all the new rules...with dating...and how that whole thing works....that is another thing I don't get...I've made a decision there too...it is what it is...I am going to take it as it comes...one day at a time....I have been screwed over once and there is no way I want to be screwed over again...what you see is what you get...no pretense at all.

I've picked up several books that answer the questions and tells you the new rules...but come on...it isn't like that...no way...so I am just going to go with the flow...what happens happens...we'll see where it leads...no rules...play it as it comes...I'll let you know how that goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment