Friday, May 13, 2011

self confidence

Blogger has been down for a couple of days...I've missed writing and communicating with everyone. 

Tonight was a girls night out.  Dinner and a movie and just lots of fun and laughs.  Something about a string....you had to be there!!

I am on cloud nine.  A glance from someone, a hey lady from someone, and suddenly I can't come down to earth.  This has done a world of good for my self confidence if nothing else comes of it. 

During a divorce you lose all of the self confidence you ever had...and I had lots!  It is gone.  You are made to feel worthless and hopeless.  But suddenly one day someone looks at you again and makes you feel alive.  And all of the self confidence and almost swagger comes back.  It feels great. It is oh so tentative but it's there.

I feel like God has looked down on me and smiled.  He touched me with his healing hands and said...She's back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment