Thursday, May 5, 2011

have you noticed

I have been out of it lately...not enough time in a day...seems like all I do is work, go to church, work at church and come home and go to bed...in between all of that and the darn rain...I cut grass!

This weekend I get to go visit my sweet little granddaughter.  My older granddaughter Taylor is going with me.  It is a girl's weekend!!
Can't wait...if you don't hear much from me...that is why...we will be enjoying every one's company and bathing and feeding little Lilah. I am going to get outside and work in Justin's yard.

One of the events of the weekend, is a baby shower for Sandra and Miguel.  They are expecting a baby this summer.  They've had a really tough time...lots of problems...one step forward and two steps back.  They have been on an emotional roller coaster.  Saturday we will be celebrating...the faith of these two good people and the prayers of MANY MANY people have kept them going.  We are with them every step of the way and we will soon celebrate this birth...keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment